Children learn a lot from the way their parents react to every little thing they do. So by introducing rewards parents would be able to positively impact the children and get them to behave well.
- Getting their favorite toy when they do something good can be the easiest way to appreciate them. You can easily check out Toy Review Experts online before you pick any toy.
- Take them camping or get them outdoor as a reward for good behavior.
- Allow them to help you bake their favorite cookies or cakes.
- Go out for a family dinner when your child has done something nice.
- Give them a reward chart where you could use stickers or simply give them stars every time they do something good.
- Verbal appreciation does make a huge impact in itself. Let them know that you are very happy with their good behavior.
- Watch a movie together. This is a good idea for the older kids.
- Increase their play time for a bit when they are well-behaved.
- Get them their favorite pet or give them a plant to take care of. Children love earning a responsibility.
- Get involved in their hobby and make it a family fun time. Children love it when their parents take out extra time for them.
A rewarding system does work pretty well with most kids. Kids are empathetic in general. They start relating every little reaction from their parents with their own behavior. When they earn rewards they know that they have made their parents happy. Children love pleasing their parents. They also understand that there are certain things that would make their parents upset or angry and the rewarding system would encourage them to stop those little things that might upset their parents and be well-behaved instead.