CBD or Cannabidiol is obtained from the chemical compounds that are detected inside the cannabis plant. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is used for various kinds of illness treatments. It is very much important to always buy CBD products that are tested thoroughly and are genuine. It has been found by a study, that almost 70% of CDB products that are sold in today’s market are mislabelled. That means, they are not exactly genuine and are sold by misleading customers. So, how do you combat that? Following are some of the most important things to look into, before buying a CBD product.
Ways To Know A CBD Product Is Genuine Or Not
- See If The Product Was Lab Tested : This is to ensure that the product you’re going to use, has gone through some amount of quality control. Some product manufacturers tend to describe all the lab procedure and tests the products go through. This is very much helpful in knowing that the products are trustable and genuine.
- Presence Of CBD Percentage : Many times the percentage of CBD containment in a product is less than what is mentioned on the package. Therefore, it is advised to look up to lab test results for that particular product, or request the same from the manufacturer. If the product is really genuine, the manufacturer will happily share the results with you.
- Know The Source : CBD is mainly obtained from hemp flowers or marijuana. It should be totally organically grown and no such involvement of Genetically Modified Organisms. There should be no involvement of pesticides, artificial fertilizers and other artificial chemicals too. If the product claims to be organic, then there should be no such toxins in the product. And this is why CBD cream is the best organically grown, anti-inflammatory cream.
- Procedure Of Extraction : There are many ways CBD can be extracted. It can be extracted via the use of chemical compounds such as butane, propane and hexane. But the problem of using these compounds is that many times the extracted CBD is not cleaned properly. Thus, it may be harmful. CBD can also be extracted via ethanol or organic ethanol – which is totally safe.
- Don’t Believe In Outrageous Claims : Many manufacturers claim various things, that seem too good to be true, and customers ultimately fall into the trap and buy the product. Therefore, never believe in extraordinary claims, and do your own research before buying.